Today i wanna share some knowledge about my subject mgt300 :) Chapter 1 - Business Driven Technology
|Business Driven Technology|
Why we need to study Information Technology (IT)?
IT is everywhere in business. Understanding IT provides great insight to anyone learning about business.
Information Technology’s Impact on Business Operations
Information Technology Basics
What is Information Technology?
Information Technology or in simple word is IT can be define as a field concerned with the use of technology in managing and processing information. IT also is an important enabler of business success and innovation.
What is Management Information Systems?
Management Information System is a general name for the business function and academic discipline covering the application of people, technologies and procedures to solve business problems. It also similar to Accounting, Finance, Operations and Human Resource
- When beginning to learn about information technology it is important to understand
· Data, information and business intelligence
· IT resources
· IT cultures
- Data, information and business intelligence
· Data is a raw facts that describe the characteristics of an event
· Information is a data converted into a meaningful and useful context.
· Business intelligence is an applications and technologies that are used to support decision making efforts.
- IT Resources
· People use
· Information technology to work with
- IT Cultures
· Organizational information cultures include;